Monday, November 5, 2007

It's you sayang, sayang and sayang


Lingling
said "Yang, look here"

I did and i looked towards my three loved ones. They made me smile, like so.
Sayang, my Canon 30D was being held by Lingling who was given the task to be the photographer at Fiza's engagement two days ago. Those are two of my babies, but most importantly, i was smiling at my Babylove, my latest purchase that left me will no money, a Canon Speedlite 580EX II. Top of the range baby, top of the range.

As i was looking at this photo, i immediate thought about another b&w photo of myself taken by Lingling a few months before.

It's amazing how different i looked. The mood i was expressing. The spontaneous smile in the recent one and the melancholic sadness in the other. How amazing someone can make you feel.


Sing a song of sorrow

Moments,
thats what i remember,
Seconds,
short snippets from countless hours,
A Smile,
of what words couldn't say,
Songs,
sweet songs of sorrow i would quietly sing,
Kisses,
that were lies,
Heart,
no longer whole,
Continuous Hope,
i don't know why,
Waiting,
to forget, and be left behind

Alhamdullilah that has passed. It has been left behind.

A song worth singing

Moments,
when you stumbled over your words,
Seconds,
to cast the friendship away,
A Smile,
slowly in my heart begins to form,
Songs,
no longer of sorrows but as bright as day,
Kisses,
we’ve tried without laughing,
Heart,
that dances to the sound of joy,
Continuous Hope,
that I now know why,
Waiting,
when we shall both fly.




No comments: