Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Girl in the Frame


The Girl in the Frame


We were at Banteay Srei, roughly translated as Citadel of Women or Beauty.

I was taking photos of the carvings near the entrance of Bantaey Srei. Suddenly, i turned to face the red coloured sandstone frame entrance and i saw this girl in this beautiful buttercup yellow dress running up the path towards the temple. I didn't know whether she was going to take a path left of the entrance or run into the temple compound but i know if she were to run into the compound, i have to be fast to get her in the frame. And in matter of seconds, i got my shots. Its perfect, her dress, her expression, her eyes. I was already in love with Banteay Srei, and the girl in the frame added to its appeal even more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg ok that is without a doubt a fantastic shot! One of your best works yet!

Wah! I never get that kind of shots :(

tank said...

'how i made that shot'...heheh nice!