Thursday, October 4, 2007

A new beginning, same ol ramblings

Oh hei, hi, how you doing?
Found me here haven't you?
Am I familiar? maybe..maybe not...
So, hi for the first time or hei, hi! again.

Reasons why I'm here, again, on Blogger.

  1. I got bored of Friendster's template (and i'm not bothered to mess around with the html because knowing me, i will really mess it up good until i can't even read what i wrote)
  2. I got bored of Friendster.
  3. Time to move on from Friendster.
  4. I needed a fresh start...from everything.
  5. Blogger let me post Youtube videos! i have to admit, thats the most important reason why I'm here! :)

Not that i never wanted to do it here in the first place, but procrastinating is really evil you know. Plus, I'm the sentimental and loyal type. Hard to let go of a good thing that served me well in the past. However, i must move on, proceed with something new, break the habit and Friendster's blog really was giving me a writer's block.

But if you wonder what i rambled on and on and on before this, please do visit my old blog.

[i really would say dont bother but it might help you fall asleep, become depressed or happy cause your life is much better than mine (you sadists!), laugh at my stupid jokes and life anecdotes or simply laugh at me, or you are just plain bored and needed something to read]

I was thinking on what to write as my first posting here, so i referred back to my first posting on Friendster. Nak cari inspirasi lah konon.
Being the very first posting, i reckon i should explain to why i'm here in the first place?
Truthfully, im not a diary person, neither am i a journal person. But everytime i would login on Friendster, i find myself editing 'about me' to express how i was, how i am, how i possibly will be in the near future. Because that's who i am, constantly changing, constantly thinking, constantly rambling...might as well have a forum to express my feelings rather than talking to myself.

Suprisingly, i'm also a private person. unintentionally private person if such exist. Perhaps the word im searching for is: shy. i am shy, i want to speak but i cant, the words would twist my tongue, i want to make my opinions known but i end up thinking noone will stop and listen to me. At the very least, i know my thoughts are known and expressed. Even if its only to one.

Finally, because someone said, "just get a fcuking blog page!". It's a long time coming... welcome to my experimental ramblings


Yada yada yada...

to express how i was, how i am, how i possibly will be in the near future. Because that's who i am, constantly changing, constantly thinking, constantly rambling...might as well have a forum to express my feelings rather than talking to myself.

That summed it up pretty well.

Well, that still remains the main reason why i blog. somehow talking to myself and the car steering wheel and the random cats that passed by my house and to the ciggy just wont do. You get weird stares coming from them.....and oh yeah from people too, especially when you talk to yourself (or to the steering wheel or the radio or both) in the car, stuck in traffic. i say its better than picking your nose like there are no windows on your car!

So yeah, reason why i blog...feels better than talking to myself out loud (it wont stop me, but it minimises the chances).



2 comments:

Munira Mustaffa said...

You're shy??!

Mummylicious said...

believe it or not. i AM!

haha not with you ppl and ppl i know for a while (or met twice like that)
it gets mistaken as 'sombong' a lot though.