Wednesday, October 17, 2007

...katak what?

Today, at my brother's bbq in the backyard, i ate Katak Puru.

That day was Rat's Poo, today its Katak Puru.

It wasn't your typical garden variety katak, but it hopped all the way from Ketereh, Kelantan. Zul's favourite for some strange reason and he bought some for me to try and try i did.

Needless to say, it didn't taste that good to me. Lots of yucky faces when the girls tried it but when my brother and his (male) friend, they liked it. Must be a guy's thing.

Guy's will eat the weirdest stuff. and they say girls have cooties. Apalah!

3 comments:

Munira Mustaffa said...

Katak puru??!

I had haggis. Me likey. Me want more haggis. People say it's disgusting. But me likey anyway. Will I like katak puru?

I concur. Guys are PELIK!


p/s: I'm a big fan of your blogspot. I seems to be more rajin to swing by here than your Friendster blog. Blogger's easier on the eyes.

Conclusion: Friendster SUCKS!

Zulhelmy Zakawan said...

buah katak puru is the best!! maybe its a guy's thing.. hehe i shall find you the you the scientific name, or at least the not-so-gross-name for it =p

Zulhelmy Zakawan said...

ok found it..

Nama Tempatan: Nam Nam
Nama Saintifik: Cynometra Cauliflora


=p