Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drawers, millions of them.

Although I am scheduled to go to Jakarta tomorrow at around 2 pm, that's in 8 hours from now, i am still awake. ...

and writing no less. i assume when i write, my mind would be twirling and clicking, opening drawers of information, tidbits and words in the room of drawers tucked somewhere hidden in my mind. but nonetheless, i admit that my mind doesn't have to be twirling and clicking when i write. sometimes its just goes *click*. and silence. after a minute or two, another *click* and a slow *whhhhhrrrrrrRRrr* can be heared. only to end soon after. i believe this is what happen when out of the millions of drawers, i somehow managed to open only the empty ones. the ones that are only filled with dust bunnies from century eons or just...empty, clean, spotlessly empty. I theorise, it is either that or the mechanism that would open the drawers is too confused, undecided to which drawer to open, to be aired, to be let free as there are too many drawers shaking and rattling to be opened.

Today, i feel like the lights in the room of drawers is somewhat dimmed, and so i opened the nearest drawer that i can reach without seeing. It's "my ability to write nonsense with knowledge of the need to sleep and rest but denying my body its need and trying to light up matches in the room up there".

but then again, that is the drawer I tend to open most of the time.

so why are you here?

No comments: