Thursday, September 25, 2008

Perez Made Me Blog Again!

How do you know your government is screwed up? When Its politics gets on Perez Hilton.



And that tidbit amused me so much that it motivated me to just blogging again!

Immediately i said, "I must share this!!!!" while ROFL-ing (thats "rolling on the floor laughing" btw fyi jic).

Please note that the previous post is titled "Martha Steward Likes Big Weiners" ...I'm skipping over the fact that the next post is "A Worthwhile Cost"...but among Perez Hilton's other posting are "Pink Likes Penis, Hates Palin" and "Guess That Camel Toe". You can guess what kind of blog it is can't you? ;)

Just show what a joke our world has become. And by world...i meant in the most microscopic way possible without being too specific. Get me?

So, Hurrah to Perez and that particular piece of political "development"! I'm back. :)

No comments: